Our Approach to Digital Marketing is Centered Around Learning & Growing With Your Users
At MECCA Marketing Group Inc., we are all about the experience. Our team have over 20 years of experience in building and supporting software solutions for companies. We design simple, compelling, and functional applications that increase our clients’ bottom line.
We do this by listening to you, understanding your target audience, and putting our extensive online knowledge to work on a plan that will improve your business goals and change the way you think about the potential of the internet. This is because our staff is:
- Highly creative and multi-talented developers with extensive experience in digital media, marketing and application design.
- Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic team players with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities.
- Highly skilled in client and vendor relations and negotiations.
- Talented at building and maintaining “win-win” partnerships.
- Passionate and creator of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Accustomed to performing in deadline-driven environments with an emphasis on working within budget requirements.
We Are Certified Vendors
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (City of Chicago, Cook County and State of Illinois)
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (City of Chicago, Cook County and State of Illinois)
- Certified Chicago Public Schools Vendor
Meet the Founder & Digital Strategist
With more than 20 years of extensive web development and digital strategy expertise, Lenora has designed engaging websites for clients based in Atlanta, Michigan, Washington, D.C., California and Chicago. Her strengths lie in driving a comprehensive digital strategy, collaborating with senior leadership for planning and development of digital needs, process, and improvement. She has led and worked on both the business and technical sides in conversion, testing and implementation initiatives. In 1996, she was on the ground floor as a web designer for Bank One in Chicago.
Later she became the web manager for Johnson Publishing, where she restructured EbonyJet.com to transform the company from just being a printing and publishing company to an online source for engaging content for Black media. As a direct result of this move, their annual revenue grew to more than two million dollars in online advertising sales alone.
Lenora established MMG, Inc. in 2015 to help non-profit, educational institutions and small-to-midsized business clients connect with their customer-base through digital media and in-turn provide an inviting and user-friendly platform to encourage return visits with ease of navigation. Lenora holds a Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Design from the International Academy of Design & Technology.